To all our recent graduates, congratulations on finishing your course! You now automatically join Goldsmiths Alumni — a community of more than 50,000 former Goldsmiths students living in over 120 countries across the world.
Membership provides you with lifelong access to a range of alumni benefits and services:
- Alumni receive a free subscription to our award-winning alumni magazine, Goldlink, which goes out twice a year.
- Goldlink Online, the alumni e-newsletter, is sent every other month.
- Alumni are invited to events in the UK and all over the world as part of the Goldsmiths Reunite series. Many of our events are organised by our Alumni Ambassadors.
- Alumni can return to Goldsmiths to do a Masters and receive a fee discount of up to 30%. Explore our MA programmes.
- Register for alumni membership of the library and receive a discounted gym membership.
- Goldsmiths Careers Service provides ongoing support to recent graduates.
If you have any questions about joining the alumni community, email us.
Goldsmiths Graduation Ceremonies 8-10 September 2015
We hope you had a great time at your Graduation Ceremonies and you had a chance to use our photo booth and collect your alumni bag.
Certificates and Transcripts
All certificates are produced by Senate House, University of London. Certificates can take up to 3 months to be sent after your graduation ceremony. If you have not received your certificate within three months please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7862 8300. You can also request a copy of your transcript or confirmation of study via Goldsmiths Student Records.
PS: Don’t forget to email the Student Centre or call them +44 (0)20 7919 7050 if you need to amend the address your certificate is being sent to.
Updated 29 September 2015