To all our students graduating next week, congratulations on finishing your course! You now automatically join Goldsmiths Alumni — a community of more than 50,000 former Goldsmiths students living in over 120 countries across the world.
Membership provides you with lifelong access to a range of alumni benefits and services:
- Alumni receive a free subscription to our award winning alumni magazine, Goldlink, which goes out twice a year
- Goldlink Online, the alumni e-newsletter, is sent every other month
- Alumni are invited to events in the UK and all over the world as part of the Goldsmiths Reunite series. Many of our events are organised by our Alumni Ambassadors
- Stay connected and begin to network with our alumni community by joining our e-mentoring platform, Goldsmiths Connect
- Alumni can return to Goldsmiths to do a Masters and receive a fee discount of up to 30%
- Keep up with your professional development with our short courses. Alumni receive a discount
- Register for alumni library membership
- Receive a discounted gym membership
- Goldsmiths Careers Service provides on-going support to recent graduates
If you have any questions about joining the alumni community, email the Development and Alumni Office.
Goldsmiths Graduation Ceremonies 17 & 18 February 2016
If you have any questions about joining the alumni community, the Development and Alumni Office will be in the marquee during graduation. Don’t forget to collect your free alumni tote bag or use the photobooth.
Certificates and Transcripts
Certificates are produced by Senate House, University of London and can take up to three months to be sent after your graduation ceremony. If you have not received your certificate after three months please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7862 8300. You can also request a copy of your transcript or confirmation of study via Goldsmiths Student Records.
PS: Don’t forget to email the Student Centre or call them on +44 (0)20 7919 7050 if you need to amend the address your certificate is being sent to.