To all our students graduating next week, congratulations on finishing your course! You now automatically join Goldsmiths Alumni — a community of more than 50,000 former Goldsmiths students living in over 120 countries across the world.
Find out what some of our recent graduates have been up to since they’ve left Goldsmiths:
Membership provides you with lifelong access to a range of alumni benefits and services:
- A free subscription to our award-winning alumni magazine Goldlink
- Bimonthly alumni newsletter to keep you updated on Goldsmiths and alumni news
- Invitations to events in the UK and all over the world as part of the Goldsmiths Reunite series — many of our events are organised by our Alumni Ambassadors
- Access to our new online e-mentoring platform, Goldsmiths Connect, to stay connected and learn from our alumni’s extensive knowledge and experience
- A fee discount of up to 30% to do an MA taught programme at Goldsmiths
- A discount on short courses for your professional development
- Continued access to the Library
- A discounted gym membership
- Up to three years support from Goldsmiths’ Careers Service
All you need to do is keep in touch and if you move address, don’t forget to update your details.
Goldsmiths Graduation Ceremonies 13 and 14 July 2016
If you have any questions about joining the alumni community, the Development and Alumni Office will be in the marquee during graduation. Don’t forget to collect your free alumni tote bag or use the photobooth!
Need a certificate or transcript?
Certificates are produced by Senate House, University of London and can take up to three months to be sent after your graduation ceremony. If you have not received your certificate within three months, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7862 8300. You can also request a copy of your transcript or confirmation of study via Goldsmiths Student Records.
PS: Don’t forget to email the Student Centre or call them on +44 (0)20 7919 7050 if you need to amend the address your certificate is being sent to.